Saturday, October 13, 2007

Leave of Absence

I've received some kind notes as visitors come and go but many have noticed I haven't updated my blog for more than a year. I have noticed that it takes quite a bit of time interacting with the blogging community-  a priority not high on my list right now. I have maintained my sketching habit but not in the form of this blog.

To see my latest sketches without the support of the blog I have kept my Flickr site up and current. So if you're interested in seeing my latest sketches go over to my flickr site.

Best wishes,



yerac said...

Recording your life's experiences in your beautiful journal allows your talent and wisdom to be preserved.
Average Joe you're not!

Puhiava said...

Thanks for the kind comment- I'm always learning and gleaning from others experiences as well as recording me own.